Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Apologies

Ok. I'm sorry. I said I would do it, and I didn't. I'd like to say it won't happen again, except it probably will. I'm lazy. When I do drag myself to do something, it's not usually very productive. That's just who I am. I've tried to fix it, I really have. And I'll keep trying to fix it, but that doesn't mean everything will be fine overnight. Please, don't get mad. I know I probably deserve it, but I never meant to leave you hanging. I know I've said that before. No, I can't promise this time will be different. I know it probably doesn't mean much anymore, but I am telling you, and I mean every word of it, I will try to post more. I've been thinking a lot about it lately, because it has bothered me more. I wish I could have been better to begin with, but I kept telling myself, "I'll post later". I can't keep telling myself that anymore, and I've got to start doing it. So, I'm going to make the effort, starting tonight right now. One post, coming up.

1 comment: